Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666?

As a postscript to my earlier post today, I have to admit that all the bathrooms (read "blessings") did not get cleaned today.....by some mysterious coincidence our electricity was knocked out just as I got started good on the first one. Note here: none of these wonderful bathrooms have windows and so it was dark in there! Really. I didn't know what the problem was and since it was 100 plus degrees outside, I just prayed it wouldn't last long. My hubby came home from work and treated us to dinner out (at the fast food taco place down the street) since we couldn't cook and it was getting warm in here. We came home to electricity and dirty bathrooms (which I had completely forgotten about by then, the mind is really an amazing instrument, isn't it?--until I re-read my blog tonight and felt guilty!). Oh well, tomorrow is another day, right?

I heard on the news tonight that an electric line "burned down" (whatever kind of technical electrician term that may be) somewhere near our neighborhood and caused the outage. I don't know....I still suspect something having to do with the date! (ha ha) Let's see, how does that work out? The anti-christ doesn't want me to have clean bathrooms??? I might have to do a little more reading in Revelation....

2 Comments:

At June 07, 2006 6:45 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

well... if cleanliness is next to Godliness..... you may have a point!! HA!! :D

 
At June 09, 2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Arlene Kasselman said...

Gina
I do not know if you guys remember us, but I saw Eric post on Dena's blog and then clicked over to see if it was Eric Robinson. Well, yes it was. I had no idea you lived in Lubbock. We are in Amarillo!
Arlene Kasselman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home