Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just a few plugs

I've had fun the last few days just checking out a lot of the sites on the blogging chicks. I'm learning more and more about how this blog thingy works...and it's fun! Go check out some of these "chicks!"

You have to visit this guy at Humble Beginnings. He is definitely NOT a blogging chick, but he is a way too funny "man of the cloth."

I have learned how to add links to my site (whoo hoo) and so look on my sidebar and visit some of my friends/ favorites (most of these are not on the blogging chicks list, but a couple are). I'm sure that list will grow.

I wrote a blog for the blogging chicks carnival this week and I hope you will go check it out on Sunday and read some of the other entries. I'm sure they will be great. The theme this week is Dreams. My submission is on my sidebar Only Trouble Is, Gee Whiz, I'm Dreaming My Life Away....

5 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Hi Gina~
Thanks a bunch for stopping by. Welcome to the "chicks". (Tried to read your dreams submission, but it didn't load. I'll stop on by tomorrow.)

 
At July 16, 2006 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to go read your post in the carnival. I'm sure it's great. :)

 
At July 16, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I'm still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out. I'll have to figure out how to sign up with the blogging chicks.

 
At July 17, 2006 7:41 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

cool, I have only recently heard of the "chicks" sounds like fun.

 
At August 17, 2006 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home